Friday, 18 April 2008

My leave

Not bad, after 2 reminders I was given 2 days of leave to be with my son during his term break. Yesterday I was working only for couple of hours and then in the evening my wireless didn't work. Blessings in disguise--- No more mails to check.
Woke up with a call from office. This time of the year is always maddening - its time to close the books and here I am breaking my head for half a million. Completely forgot that I was on leave and worked till 1pm. A's reaction can be imagined after that. Decided to please him and we went to the high street and had our lunch in his fav Pizza hut. I managed to bribe him again and you guessed it right he completely forgot that my morning was spent with the laptop. Life thats how it goes...................

No comments: